Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Does anyone here have a FI magical pass description?
#11
Hi CosmicPigeon,
> His langauage was so emotive and chaotic that it honestly seemed to read like a ploy (whether deliberate or not) to muddle the whole issue and turn a simple enquiry into something else.
I wont speak for Croc, but will vouch for the critters character, having benefited by the presence of that feller on this forum for some time. Croccosaurius is spontaneous and jocular, however, anything but emotive and chaotic. You must also excuse the critters grammatical transgressions. English isnt Croccos first language, but the critter expresses fluent and eloquent amphibian
> I recognize the sarcasm in it but what are you actually trying to imply with it? I would rather you just said it straight.
Crocco is not one to waist time or energy flattering or indulging a forum participant with what they want to hear. Croccos got an uncanny knack for reading between the lines. Ive only known wise and practical advice to emanate from that crocodiles generous and always well-meaning, big mouth. I need to be honest with you too. I got a very meaningful message from Croccos comments and see it as generous gift.
> More than anything else I would like to know what exactly it is Crocossaurio is trying to tell me.
Heres your proof: regardless of your slights about such, instead of dismissing those comments offhand, what Crocco said really effected you at a deeper level and prompted you to make further inquiries.
> I have been genuinly suprised and baffled to read such a reacton to my initial enquiry.
I have no intention of doing your homework for you. I would advise you to go back and gather all the awareness you can, to discover and absorb the information compressed into the short messages Crocco has already offered you. The critter is not one to waist time or energy on deaf ears.
> I started out with a straight forward enquiry for a description of the pass to scare off the flyers and now after reading this one reply I already feel slightly less clear, slightly less focused, some doubts creeping in, emotionally pulled this way and that, defensive, and with the feeling of something having been 'resolved to be even more unresolved', a vagueness...... an impotence.
If you really want to make some progress in prevailing against your flyers manipulations, ask yourself *who* or *what* is really reacting emotionally about all this, or stands to be bothered by it and *where* the source of your confusion truly lies. Instead of being caught up by the surface appearances of the moment, sincerely ask yourself all those questions youve been firing at Croc. The best answers lie within.
Best wishes,
Toltechie
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Does anyone here have a FI magical pass description? - by toltechie - 02-15-2006, 12:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)