Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
question to lone wolf, the F.I
#15
Why for heavens sake does everyone always have to be so darn vague about everything. It would be a really nice change if warriors would just speak in plain words and say what they mean without messing things up with unecessary "images for the mind" and fancy words and concepts. It is all quite simple so why make it so complicated?
...except whenever I want to say something I always get stuck on the fact that I have no words that exactly describe the core of the thing without going in a round about way. Or perhaps I am just too scared.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by Guest - 08-02-2003, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by Guest - 08-04-2003, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by just B 1 - 08-05-2003, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by Guest - 08-05-2003, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by Singer - 08-05-2003, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by Guest - 08-06-2003, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by mamalama - 12-23-2003, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by DoktorGreen - 12-24-2003, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by Guest - 12-30-2003, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by Guest - 12-31-2003, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by Athena - 01-07-2004, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by DoktorGreen - 01-08-2004, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by Athena - 01-08-2004, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by Guest - 01-20-2004, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by DoktorGreen - 01-21-2004, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by Guest - 01-22-2004, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by Athena - 01-23-2004, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by Coyote Cuervo - 01-23-2004, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by DoktorGreen - 01-23-2004, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by Guest - 01-24-2004, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by Athena - 01-24-2004, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by Guest - 01-24-2004, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by mamalama - 01-24-2004, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by HerbaMatey - 01-25-2004, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by DoktorGreen - 01-25-2004, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by HerbaMatey - 01-25-2004, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by Athena - 01-26-2004, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by HerbaMatey - 01-26-2004, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by Guest - 01-26-2004, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by Athena - 01-27-2004, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by Guest - 01-27-2004, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by Guest - 01-27-2004, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by HerbaMatey - 01-29-2004, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by Guest - 01-29-2004, 12:00 AM
question to lone wolf, the F.I - by guest - 08-21-2019, 12:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)