07-31-2005, 12:00 AM
Jeric:
How can the flyers help us if, from what I've heard, all they do is feed on you.
Crow:
I've never cared for that term 'flyers'. Ah well, it's but a term. 'They' don't help.
Jeric:
How can they help us if, from what I've heard, they're the ones who are the ones who give us murderous thoughts?
Crow:
See how this seeks to blame! Something has to account for such horrendous thoughts, eh!
Jeric:
I have nothing against the flyers, I accept however they must be like. As long as they don't cross the limit of feeding on my love.
Crow:
But that's what there is, that's all there is!
Jeric:
I laugh silently in my mind recently that I feel love for almost anything I can think of loving.
Crow:
Ah, such good feelings. I understand.
Jeric:
Now since we're in the subject of sexual energy, is it true you can project your sexual energy to help you in an act you want to do?
Crow:
Actually, it precedes you, so there's no call to 'project' it at all. *Direct* it; that would be better.
Jeric:
Let's say, making a girl feel attraction to you.
Crow:
This is a 'wrong' thought.
One might invite, entice,... lure. But there's no 'making' this attraction, no.
Jeric:
I still have a lot to learn at approaching girls. I pretty much suck at starting a conversation out of nowhere with strangers.
Crow:
Hey, you started this one, and we're strangers.
Jeric:
The only time I can get things right is when they come at me or something of the like.
Crow:
Is there a girl you like? Would you pursue her, if you thought you had some idea of how to go about it?
How can the flyers help us if, from what I've heard, all they do is feed on you.
Crow:
I've never cared for that term 'flyers'. Ah well, it's but a term. 'They' don't help.
Jeric:
How can they help us if, from what I've heard, they're the ones who are the ones who give us murderous thoughts?
Crow:
See how this seeks to blame! Something has to account for such horrendous thoughts, eh!
Jeric:
I have nothing against the flyers, I accept however they must be like. As long as they don't cross the limit of feeding on my love.
Crow:
But that's what there is, that's all there is!
Jeric:
I laugh silently in my mind recently that I feel love for almost anything I can think of loving.
Crow:
Ah, such good feelings. I understand.
Jeric:
Now since we're in the subject of sexual energy, is it true you can project your sexual energy to help you in an act you want to do?
Crow:
Actually, it precedes you, so there's no call to 'project' it at all. *Direct* it; that would be better.
Jeric:
Let's say, making a girl feel attraction to you.
Crow:
This is a 'wrong' thought.
One might invite, entice,... lure. But there's no 'making' this attraction, no.
Jeric:
I still have a lot to learn at approaching girls. I pretty much suck at starting a conversation out of nowhere with strangers.
Crow:
Hey, you started this one, and we're strangers.
Jeric:
The only time I can get things right is when they come at me or something of the like.
Crow:
Is there a girl you like? Would you pursue her, if you thought you had some idea of how to go about it?

