08-01-2005, 12:00 AM
If I knew how to start a conversation right, everything by then would go pretty smoothly.
What I meant by projecting your sexual energy is, to show your energy towards her, you know, like if you're full of energy, you can do anything daring. The people with alot of energy are usualy daring. And if you use your sexual energy, your creative flow might be able to help you. Energy like this comes spontaneously and it just goes in the moment, nothing rehearsed, nothing planned out.
But yeah, you can make girls attracted to you. Not because of your looks, but because of your actions and words. If you're funny and in control of the situation, that's when you make her feel attracted to you. That's what I learned from yesterday anyway. And if I chase a girl around, they'll only run away from you lol. It's better being persued than persuing, that's where my problem is. Girls usualy want to be persued.
What I meant by projecting your sexual energy is, to show your energy towards her, you know, like if you're full of energy, you can do anything daring. The people with alot of energy are usualy daring. And if you use your sexual energy, your creative flow might be able to help you. Energy like this comes spontaneously and it just goes in the moment, nothing rehearsed, nothing planned out.
But yeah, you can make girls attracted to you. Not because of your looks, but because of your actions and words. If you're funny and in control of the situation, that's when you make her feel attracted to you. That's what I learned from yesterday anyway. And if I chase a girl around, they'll only run away from you lol. It's better being persued than persuing, that's where my problem is. Girls usualy want to be persued.

