08-01-2005, 12:00 AM
Yes.
Don Juan did explain to me a whole lot about 'girls' and sexuality.
Hey, you could dream him up too, you know. I'm sure he'd tell you pretty much the same stuff he told me.
But that's sounding like a 'brush-off' and I'm not wanting to brush anyone off here. I mean it sincerely. Try dreaming up don Juan, just give it a try. That is something I can highly recommend. Go ahead and laugh, that's fine. But do try. And don't try too too hard either. Just relax, and imagine yourself walking up the dusty path past don Juan's bean patch, through the little gate...
It's hot, and you're addled, and hungry, and have precious little on your plate...
What kindness you'll find here! It's out of this world!
Girls want a man who's in charge. Now I know this sounds 'sexist' but it's true. I don't mean a man who is overbearing and 'controlling', no, not at all. This man must be aware, and sensitive. Not too full of inertia. This is critical. And difficult to understand and to reach this place. A man is in readiness, yet he's calm and attentive. His tension is appealing. It heightens the feelings in the moment. He lives with it, and moves easily at a moment's notice, even before notice. A man is a moving thing. He moves her.
Don Juan did explain to me a whole lot about 'girls' and sexuality.
Hey, you could dream him up too, you know. I'm sure he'd tell you pretty much the same stuff he told me.
But that's sounding like a 'brush-off' and I'm not wanting to brush anyone off here. I mean it sincerely. Try dreaming up don Juan, just give it a try. That is something I can highly recommend. Go ahead and laugh, that's fine. But do try. And don't try too too hard either. Just relax, and imagine yourself walking up the dusty path past don Juan's bean patch, through the little gate...
It's hot, and you're addled, and hungry, and have precious little on your plate...
What kindness you'll find here! It's out of this world!
Girls want a man who's in charge. Now I know this sounds 'sexist' but it's true. I don't mean a man who is overbearing and 'controlling', no, not at all. This man must be aware, and sensitive. Not too full of inertia. This is critical. And difficult to understand and to reach this place. A man is in readiness, yet he's calm and attentive. His tension is appealing. It heightens the feelings in the moment. He lives with it, and moves easily at a moment's notice, even before notice. A man is a moving thing. He moves her.

