Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Love and sexual energy
#11
Awww!
Gosh, man, I'm so touched!

LOL, love knows no bounds, does it!
No, of course not. Absolutely not.
@#%$. That isn't a 'dirty' word here, is it? Guess I'll find out soon enough...
No girls here... except me... lol, that is cute. LOL!

It's completely untrue, too. I see the girls, they see me. And I communicate with all of you. God, it's sublime bein' so free!
Eric? Is that your name? We can talk here, it's fine with me. About love, about sexuality, about bein' @#%$, or bein' ... crow? Sure, we can.
I'm not @#%$, but I'm not repressed about my sexuality either. I love all sorts. Some wear pants, some don't even wear shorts!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Love and sexual energy - by Carlitos Crow - 07-31-2005, 12:00 AM
Love and sexual energy - by Jeric87 - 08-01-2005, 12:00 AM
Love and sexual energy - by koomw - 08-01-2005, 12:00 AM
Love and sexual energy - by Guest - 08-01-2005, 12:00 AM
Love and sexual energy - by Carlitos Crow - 08-01-2005, 12:00 AM
Love and sexual energy - by Guest - 08-01-2005, 12:00 AM
Love and sexual energy - by Carlitos Crow - 08-01-2005, 12:00 AM
Love and sexual energy - by Guest - 08-01-2005, 12:00 AM
Love and sexual energy - by Guest - 08-01-2005, 12:00 AM
Love and sexual energy - by Guest - 08-01-2005, 12:00 AM
Love and sexual energy - by Carlitos Crow - 08-01-2005, 12:00 AM
Love and sexual energy - by Jeric87 - 08-01-2005, 12:00 AM
Love and sexual energy - by Carlitos Crow - 08-01-2005, 12:00 AM
Love and sexual energy - by Guest - 08-01-2005, 12:00 AM
Love and sexual energy - by Jeric87 - 08-01-2005, 12:00 AM
Love and sexual energy - by koomw - 08-01-2005, 12:00 AM
Love and sexual energy - by Jeric87 - 08-01-2005, 12:00 AM
Love and sexual energy - by koomw - 08-02-2005, 12:00 AM
Love and sexual energy - by Nagual LoneWolf - 07-27-2008, 12:00 AM
Love and sexual energy - by ARNWAY - 09-20-2009, 12:00 AM
Love and sexual energy - by guest - 08-21-2019, 12:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)