08-01-2005, 12:00 AM
Jeric:
Seems like you're right you should give her attention instead of getting her attention.
Crow:
I see you speaking as if this is a conquest, but it's ongoing. Give all that is worthy your attention. And try not to be too too quick to judge that which is worthy or not.
Jeric:
Sometimes I go either way, depends on the situation.
Crow:
You seek advice, then get defensive when you get some.
Jeric:
junior warrior on the path, I wouldn't really go as far as loving.
Crow:
Why? I mean, whyever not?
Jeric:
Maybe respect and equality, yeah. No clicks, we're independent and don't need each other for support, only sharing opinions and advices.
Crow:
You mean 'cliques'. 'Cults'....
Who needs 'em!
Seems like you're right you should give her attention instead of getting her attention.
Crow:
I see you speaking as if this is a conquest, but it's ongoing. Give all that is worthy your attention. And try not to be too too quick to judge that which is worthy or not.
Jeric:
Sometimes I go either way, depends on the situation.
Crow:
You seek advice, then get defensive when you get some.
Jeric:
junior warrior on the path, I wouldn't really go as far as loving.
Crow:
Why? I mean, whyever not?
Jeric:
Maybe respect and equality, yeah. No clicks, we're independent and don't need each other for support, only sharing opinions and advices.
Crow:
You mean 'cliques'. 'Cults'....
Who needs 'em!

