09-05-2008, 12:00 AM
Interesting and a most serious topic I agree.
My parents told me of the time that they had sex when I was conceived and it was when my father went on a hunting trip for a month out west in the mountains to hunt for Elk and Mule Deer and was told before he left for the trip that they had a *** fest and when my father came back my mother was pregnant, from all the other six children that they had they remembered when they fucked to have me.
I have abundant sexual energy and when I have sex with my wife for over an hour at a time at times I have my best dreaming energy and found that after good sex I had my most profound dreams.
My parents told me of the time that they had sex when I was conceived and it was when my father went on a hunting trip for a month out west in the mountains to hunt for Elk and Mule Deer and was told before he left for the trip that they had a *** fest and when my father came back my mother was pregnant, from all the other six children that they had they remembered when they fucked to have me.
I have abundant sexual energy and when I have sex with my wife for over an hour at a time at times I have my best dreaming energy and found that after good sex I had my most profound dreams.

