09-06-2008, 12:00 AM
I was in an odd state of mind when I started this, somewhat flip about it too.
I 'm an odd bird as I was conceived in trickery , raised in brutality. Maybe that's why I'm pro-choice on contraception and /or termination of pregnancy. Of course I am aware of what CC wrote about it. Cohorts of sorcerers don't have children. None mentioned in the 10 books , other than recapitulation.
Just today I was thinking that it isn't that I don't like children , I just don't like other people's' children. I have none of my own. Those people I know who have kids just get creepier, to me at least. Maybe they're losing their edge.
I don't know. Keep exploring, maybe I'll learn something.
I 'm an odd bird as I was conceived in trickery , raised in brutality. Maybe that's why I'm pro-choice on contraception and /or termination of pregnancy. Of course I am aware of what CC wrote about it. Cohorts of sorcerers don't have children. None mentioned in the 10 books , other than recapitulation.
Just today I was thinking that it isn't that I don't like children , I just don't like other people's' children. I have none of my own. Those people I know who have kids just get creepier, to me at least. Maybe they're losing their edge.
I don't know. Keep exploring, maybe I'll learn something.

