09-08-2008, 12:00 AM
I have yet to perfect the Light Touch of Nagualism
My correction is that I speak as a North American, where Infanticide is illegal. If Infanticide is being committed here, I want to see proof. I don't
mean dialog from politicians , preachers or pundits. I mean medical and police records. That is not to say that some will get away with murder. **** happens.
Of course, America is rife with domestic and child abuse. Priests abuse kids while the church leadership preaches against abortion and prophylactics. Hmm.
Maybe they need new flesh. Same for fundamentalist Mormons where boys are abused in all kinds of ways because of the competition for girls in a polygamist
society. Just examples of Collective FI mind.
Infanticide? Look to Asia and Africa, where girls are a burden to a family. If the babies aren't killed, they're sold to Pimps and westerners with
sexual obcessions. Male chauvanism abuses women and children worldwide , and then women react with their own forms of FI.
South America? Irresponsible sex , political and criminal murders have deposited thousands of homeless children on the streets of Brazil. Paramilitaries
round them up , kill them and dump the bodies with the garbage.
Here's a new Collective for you. No one can turn a back on these things, divert to inane issues. YOU are as responsible as the Perps, for YOU sink into
Apathy and disillusion. (I don't mean Bob May specifically) What I'm sayin' here is that although we must be dispassionate, we still have
responsibility to the Spirit. That means to get smart and not be misled by an FI feeding frenzy. That means to have some understanding of the difference
between foolishness and REAL criminality. Each of us, starting with our own self-importance, can make a difference in some small way ( at least where allowed
as other's self-importance may block your efforts).
Think! Find your own possibilities beyond the self when able. Yes , I recognize Bob May's work in that area, but self-righteousness cannot be a part of
it. Hell, there may be nothing that can be done about our situation other than to try. Death IS waiting and life goes on with you or without you.
My correction is that I speak as a North American, where Infanticide is illegal. If Infanticide is being committed here, I want to see proof. I don't
mean dialog from politicians , preachers or pundits. I mean medical and police records. That is not to say that some will get away with murder. **** happens.
Of course, America is rife with domestic and child abuse. Priests abuse kids while the church leadership preaches against abortion and prophylactics. Hmm.
Maybe they need new flesh. Same for fundamentalist Mormons where boys are abused in all kinds of ways because of the competition for girls in a polygamist
society. Just examples of Collective FI mind.
Infanticide? Look to Asia and Africa, where girls are a burden to a family. If the babies aren't killed, they're sold to Pimps and westerners with
sexual obcessions. Male chauvanism abuses women and children worldwide , and then women react with their own forms of FI.
South America? Irresponsible sex , political and criminal murders have deposited thousands of homeless children on the streets of Brazil. Paramilitaries
round them up , kill them and dump the bodies with the garbage.
Here's a new Collective for you. No one can turn a back on these things, divert to inane issues. YOU are as responsible as the Perps, for YOU sink into
Apathy and disillusion. (I don't mean Bob May specifically) What I'm sayin' here is that although we must be dispassionate, we still have
responsibility to the Spirit. That means to get smart and not be misled by an FI feeding frenzy. That means to have some understanding of the difference
between foolishness and REAL criminality. Each of us, starting with our own self-importance, can make a difference in some small way ( at least where allowed
as other's self-importance may block your efforts).
Think! Find your own possibilities beyond the self when able. Yes , I recognize Bob May's work in that area, but self-righteousness cannot be a part of
it. Hell, there may be nothing that can be done about our situation other than to try. Death IS waiting and life goes on with you or without you.

