Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Void - Emptines - Mu
#5
For me reality is a position of awareness. If, somehow, you can become aware of nothingness then you take a painted canvas of reality and transform it into nothingness. A clean stale.  Naked. 

One way I do this is to realise that nothing exists yet until i make it so, or until i get there. Reality is not formed yet, it is formless, and it takes for when I give it form in my awareness. If I think something exists and give it realness in my awareness/knowledge, then real reality becomes. I am the energy generator. It is my intent, my awareness and my perception that forces alignment. When I realiase that everythign everyone has told me about reality is a lie, or a trick to get me to give it form, then it becomes my choice. It doesnt have to be a trick tho, it can just be someone else's dream. But I dont want to live someone else's idea. I want my own. So I tell reality to give me choice in the matter. It is up to me to decide what is 'out there' if anything at all.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Void - Emptines - Mu - by Mornings Son - 08-22-2017, 12:00 AM
Void - Emptines - Mu - by glance left - 08-23-2017, 12:00 AM
Void - Emptines - Mu - by serloco - 08-24-2017, 12:00 AM
Void - Emptines - Mu - by watergaze - 08-24-2017, 12:00 AM
Void - Emptines - Mu - by serloco - 08-26-2017, 12:00 AM
Void - Emptines - Mu - by rosygyro - 01-16-2018, 12:00 AM
Void - Emptines - Mu - by rosygyro - 01-18-2018, 12:00 AM
Void - Emptines - Mu - by Pixie Dust - 01-18-2018, 12:00 AM
Void - Emptines - Mu - by guest - 08-21-2019, 12:00 AM
Void - Emptines - Mu - by guest - 08-21-2019, 12:00 AM
Void - Emptines - Mu - by guest - 08-21-2019, 12:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)