01-25-2017, 12:00 AM
Yeah, I like early morning and evening as well
Cool the way you employ your passion for RPG's into your personal practice.
For me, I enjoy gaming for the sense of movement and interplay it brings. Same goes for stories. The plot and characters don't hold a strong attraction, but the overall sense of busy-ness of it all does.
It's why I like living in the city. I enjoy the hustle and bustle, but don't really care to get very deeply involved with whatever people are hustling and bustling about
Cool the way you employ your passion for RPG's into your personal practice.
For me, I enjoy gaming for the sense of movement and interplay it brings. Same goes for stories. The plot and characters don't hold a strong attraction, but the overall sense of busy-ness of it all does.
It's why I like living in the city. I enjoy the hustle and bustle, but don't really care to get very deeply involved with whatever people are hustling and bustling about

