01-31-2017, 12:00 AM
I've got a lot of gamer in me, too. My favorite games are the ones that engender the most immersion, of course.
Struggle is to remaining centrally aware while gaming. Which is very difficult to do. Because cultivating awareness like this seems to dampen the "thrill" of gaming by taking me "out of it" so to speak, instead of being immersed in it.
I shudder to think I'll have to give it up, which I may very well have to do...but for now, I simply endeavor...again and again...to recover and hold on to that awareness while gaming.
Struggle is to remaining centrally aware while gaming. Which is very difficult to do. Because cultivating awareness like this seems to dampen the "thrill" of gaming by taking me "out of it" so to speak, instead of being immersed in it.
I shudder to think I'll have to give it up, which I may very well have to do...but for now, I simply endeavor...again and again...to recover and hold on to that awareness while gaming.

