06-20-2010, 12:00 AM
Gonzo, well, regardless of whether we are agreeing or disagreeing, I appreciate your curiosity and willingness to engage. And, I've been enjoying our exchange.
I should have perhaps steered around the oneness altogether. That's not even in the text I referred to. Somehow oneness got into our discussion but I am not trying to point to a oneness, which maybe you initially perceived as a support of non-duality that I was trying to prove. No, not at all. Oneness doesn't summarize it any better than anything else would. So, try to forget I even mentioned oneness, lol. Because to imply a oneness is to apply perimeters, which is impossible.
Also, I do not view our discussion as me being a supporter of non-dualism talking to you who is satisfied with the notions of duality reality. Really that all has to be discarded too, it just gets in the way of clear observing.
You talk about the mundane, I agree! There is much to be observed in the mundane, that's where it all happens. But is anything really happening?
I should have perhaps steered around the oneness altogether. That's not even in the text I referred to. Somehow oneness got into our discussion but I am not trying to point to a oneness, which maybe you initially perceived as a support of non-duality that I was trying to prove. No, not at all. Oneness doesn't summarize it any better than anything else would. So, try to forget I even mentioned oneness, lol. Because to imply a oneness is to apply perimeters, which is impossible.
Also, I do not view our discussion as me being a supporter of non-dualism talking to you who is satisfied with the notions of duality reality. Really that all has to be discarded too, it just gets in the way of clear observing.
You talk about the mundane, I agree! There is much to be observed in the mundane, that's where it all happens. But is anything really happening?

