07-04-2010, 12:02 AM
Tiff wrote:Tiff wrote:This is really just like the eagle's emanations excerpt.
because man is composed of the Eagle’s emanations, man need only revert back to his
components. = the divine spark of god is in you. You are god, you are the eagle.
We will dart past the eagle, god and the void and be free, directly realizing emptiness.
This is a realization I have already had, But in no way do I consider this darting past the eagle, You and Lex have realized a truth, great, but you are still encased and subject to the emanations at large. DJ talked about total freedom, for any compartmentalized part of itself that wishes and works toward maintaining its individuality past death. I believe Jesus could walk on water in this reality, and I am into the energetic mechanics of that event.
Lex I am working on a more detailed reply, to an earlier post of yours
because man is composed of the Eagle’s emanations, man need only revert back to his
components. = the divine spark of god is in you. You are god, you are the eagle.
We will dart past the eagle, god and the void and be free, directly realizing emptiness.
This is a realization I have already had, But in no way do I consider this darting past the eagle, You and Lex have realized a truth, great, but you are still encased and subject to the emanations at large. DJ talked about total freedom, for any compartmentalized part of itself that wishes and works toward maintaining its individuality past death. I believe Jesus could walk on water in this reality, and I am into the energetic mechanics of that event.
Lex I am working on a more detailed reply, to an earlier post of yours

