07-04-2010, 12:02 AM
Tiffany I don't see you having changed your syntax. You are still recognizable by the way you string your thought forms along as your present your logic. But why are you still drawing attention or form an attachment to the former Lujan.?
I realized 3 years, only after I read a Kabbalah book that the soul is likened to a microdot located in the soul after birth. You are one of God's many manifestations. You ARE God!. I will say I didn't want to believe I was God it in that fashion. But knowing I am God this way it is best to empty oneself of excess baggage in this lifetime with the teachings of dependent origination.
I realized 3 years, only after I read a Kabbalah book that the soul is likened to a microdot located in the soul after birth. You are one of God's many manifestations. You ARE God!. I will say I didn't want to believe I was God it in that fashion. But knowing I am God this way it is best to empty oneself of excess baggage in this lifetime with the teachings of dependent origination.

