07-05-2010, 12:02 AM
Gonzo wrote:
We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world.
I would say we are more then thoughts, we are body, sense, consciousness, and perception of these. So I would ask, why do you cancel out things such as your body as if they are not you or at least less you then your thoughts? Without a body to house thoughts, what are you? You could not post here certainly, without a body. Thought is part of your experience, but not all of it.
We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world.
I would say we are more then thoughts, we are body, sense, consciousness, and perception of these. So I would ask, why do you cancel out things such as your body as if they are not you or at least less you then your thoughts? Without a body to house thoughts, what are you? You could not post here certainly, without a body. Thought is part of your experience, but not all of it.

