07-15-2010, 12:03 AM
Since this is going well past #200 post, you or even Lex have not
demonstrated or actualized any new perception. So it does appear as I
never understood a single word Nagarjuna said but I helped him drink his
wine. Ninth
I am not sure Nagarjuna or Buddhism is interested in perpetrating a new perception. In fact Nagarjuna somewhere considers what he is putting forth as a "viewless, view". It is really an examination of all views and showing that no matter how absolute such views appear in their apprehension and presentation, they are merely arbitrary and conditional, lacking substance. Somewhere Buddha was quoted as saying that he never taught anything to anyone.
Few can tolerate such an imageless landscape. We are so addicted to our cherished notions!
demonstrated or actualized any new perception. So it does appear as I
never understood a single word Nagarjuna said but I helped him drink his
wine. Ninth
I am not sure Nagarjuna or Buddhism is interested in perpetrating a new perception. In fact Nagarjuna somewhere considers what he is putting forth as a "viewless, view". It is really an examination of all views and showing that no matter how absolute such views appear in their apprehension and presentation, they are merely arbitrary and conditional, lacking substance. Somewhere Buddha was quoted as saying that he never taught anything to anyone.
Few can tolerate such an imageless landscape. We are so addicted to our cherished notions!

