07-18-2010, 12:04 AM
lex icon wrote:I must say I am now curious. This topic Emptiness and Objects has quickly grown to the "featured" topic with over 4000 views. It obviously is of great interest here. So what is that everyone is finding so interesting about this? Come on you lurkers contribute. How do you relate to all this?
Yes, I am interested too. For one thing, I keep investing time to post here and one reason is because I see there is an interest in readership. I enormously appreciate the few like Gonzo, nemo, ninth, The Fool, snowblind, Mornings Son who have posted...but, I'm saying all those reading, maybe you have some worthwhile things to say??? Maybe some of you like Nagarjuna, or what is it? Now the thread is up to almost 5000 views, and I only mentioned less then 10 active posters. We 10 could not be viewing this topic so much, lol.
Yes, I am interested too. For one thing, I keep investing time to post here and one reason is because I see there is an interest in readership. I enormously appreciate the few like Gonzo, nemo, ninth, The Fool, snowblind, Mornings Son who have posted...but, I'm saying all those reading, maybe you have some worthwhile things to say??? Maybe some of you like Nagarjuna, or what is it? Now the thread is up to almost 5000 views, and I only mentioned less then 10 active posters. We 10 could not be viewing this topic so much, lol.

