07-19-2010, 12:04 AM
snowblind wrote:
personally I have never read the Buddhist authors at great length because of the longwinded nature of their writings. IMHO the more that is written the muddier the waters. I am a huge fan of koans for that reason, clear, crisp, and dense with insight. It has recently come to my attention that ultimate simplicity and deconstruction for me anyway, is the clearest picture of objects and self. Life then becomes a haiku, an economy of word while a clear understanding of intent. I kinda stopped reading this forum because it got too wordy, and muddy.
I guess the question that I come back to is this; What are we seeking and why? What is enlightenment and how is it different than this moment? Finally, how do emptiness and objects get us to where we are going? While conserving, and utilizing at our highest vibration, energy?Yes, think in Haiku 5-7-5 ..Life is could be Haiku . We are seeking so we can be continued our individual totality. We appear to be co-interdependent while doing it. But no matter what we feed off each others energy to get us there. Enlightenment imo is everytime you take a candle and light another's candle with it. Then you can blow out your own candle when you know you're done.
personally I have never read the Buddhist authors at great length because of the longwinded nature of their writings. IMHO the more that is written the muddier the waters. I am a huge fan of koans for that reason, clear, crisp, and dense with insight. It has recently come to my attention that ultimate simplicity and deconstruction for me anyway, is the clearest picture of objects and self. Life then becomes a haiku, an economy of word while a clear understanding of intent. I kinda stopped reading this forum because it got too wordy, and muddy.
I guess the question that I come back to is this; What are we seeking and why? What is enlightenment and how is it different than this moment? Finally, how do emptiness and objects get us to where we are going? While conserving, and utilizing at our highest vibration, energy?Yes, think in Haiku 5-7-5 ..Life is could be Haiku . We are seeking so we can be continued our individual totality. We appear to be co-interdependent while doing it. But no matter what we feed off each others energy to get us there. Enlightenment imo is everytime you take a candle and light another's candle with it. Then you can blow out your own candle when you know you're done.

