07-25-2010, 12:06 AM
ninth octave wrote:Tiff, you are soooooooooooooooooooooooo very full of your words, opinions and explanations as you constantly take the mystery out of mystery.Ninth you are sooooooooooooooooooooo focused on me as a person you dislike instead of the discussion at hand.
But that which you refer to is not a discussion between you and me, its between Gonzo and me at the moment. If Gonzo didn't want to have a discussion then I wouldn't want to either. I do feel he is okay with everything as its occurring so then its only you who is not. Regardless, if no one here wanted to have a discussion I would not engage. Its no big deal. I happen to be finding this thread very enlightening. And am glad others have participated here to make it so.
But that which you refer to is not a discussion between you and me, its between Gonzo and me at the moment. If Gonzo didn't want to have a discussion then I wouldn't want to either. I do feel he is okay with everything as its occurring so then its only you who is not. Regardless, if no one here wanted to have a discussion I would not engage. Its no big deal. I happen to be finding this thread very enlightening. And am glad others have participated here to make it so.

