Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ZEN EVENT
#6
My first event(s) (with Buddhism)? Holding a bell in a shop when I was very young and having a strange feeling of familiarity with men of the east of whom I did not know personally, but seemed to anyway. Also, hearing my mom's maiden name and visualizing light (luminosity). Telling my great grandma about reincarnation when I was 4 when I didn't know what it was but I did and proceeded to explain it to her (she was devout catholic).
Reply


Messages In This Thread
ZEN EVENT - by Nagual LoneWolf - 08-20-2010, 12:00 AM
ZEN EVENT - by Gonzo - 08-21-2010, 12:00 AM
ZEN EVENT - by Lunoor - 08-21-2010, 12:00 AM
ZEN EVENT - by Demasiado Demente - 08-21-2010, 12:00 AM
ZEN EVENT - by Blue totem - 08-21-2010, 12:00 AM
ZEN EVENT - by Wei Shan Yang - 08-22-2010, 12:00 AM
ZEN EVENT - by Mornings Son - 08-24-2010, 12:00 AM
ZEN EVENT - by lex icon - 09-04-2010, 12:00 AM
ZEN EVENT - by another spirit - 10-02-2010, 12:00 AM
ZEN EVENT - by guest - 08-21-2019, 12:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)