Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ally depiction in ZNation - S1,E8
#7
Oh, my mistake. You're right..... the words copy and mimic are similar enough to be considered the same. Now I understand what you were saying about the copying. Lol, I was copying you for a long time. Does that make me an iob or an ally of yours? Or neither, but if neither--what am I to you? I'm curious your thoughts on this.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ally depiction in ZNation - S1,E8 - by serloco - 12-10-2016, 12:00 AM
Ally depiction in ZNation - S1,E8 - by serloco - 12-19-2016, 12:00 AM
Ally depiction in ZNation - S1,E8 - by Guest - 12-19-2016, 12:00 AM
Ally depiction in ZNation - S1,E8 - by serloco - 12-20-2016, 12:00 AM
Ally depiction in ZNation - S1,E8 - by Guest - 12-20-2016, 12:00 AM
Ally depiction in ZNation - S1,E8 - by serloco - 12-21-2016, 12:00 AM
Ally depiction in ZNation - S1,E8 - by serloco - 12-21-2016, 12:00 AM
Ally depiction in ZNation - S1,E8 - by rosygyro - 01-24-2017, 12:00 AM
Ally depiction in ZNation - S1,E8 - by guest - 08-21-2019, 12:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)