02-19-2012, 12:00 AM
Thanks. I am definately not in my best physical shape. To start with I have injured my back and had to undergo a spine surgery. This has made me less flexible and physically active hence I have put on weight. I am also a smoker.
Yet I have been trying to be a bit of a warrior and This has changed my life. For example I am never embaressed by other's actions, i have not become angry for many years.
I have started reading CC again (after some 10 years) and rhis time around I want to pay attention not only to stalking but also dreaming.
This forum has been a great help and have been reading for weeks with these being my first posts.
I welcome your comments/advises and would be happy to hear from you and other members.
Thanks.
N
Yet I have been trying to be a bit of a warrior and This has changed my life. For example I am never embaressed by other's actions, i have not become angry for many years.
I have started reading CC again (after some 10 years) and rhis time around I want to pay attention not only to stalking but also dreaming.
This forum has been a great help and have been reading for weeks with these being my first posts.
I welcome your comments/advises and would be happy to hear from you and other members.
Thanks.
N

