02-26-2012, 12:00 AM
"Are You a Nagual ?"
I have no idea. In the end, it hardly matters, is my deep impression. When you're approaching the sea, how can the size of the stream be meaningful in any way whatsoever? Its irrelevant. Whatever my "configuration", all I can hope to do is flow as gracefully as I can, in spite of my oftimes lack of grace...take in the scenery on the way...and then release myself, without a single self-reflective thought, to my destination.
I have no idea. In the end, it hardly matters, is my deep impression. When you're approaching the sea, how can the size of the stream be meaningful in any way whatsoever? Its irrelevant. Whatever my "configuration", all I can hope to do is flow as gracefully as I can, in spite of my oftimes lack of grace...take in the scenery on the way...and then release myself, without a single self-reflective thought, to my destination.

