03-10-2013, 12:00 AM
Don Juan had Carlos write down everyone he knew as this is what Carlos needed to do.....just as Carlos needed to write down all of his experiences with DJ. Recapitulation has no specific directive that would work for everyone. For instance, if I sit in inner silence, and turn off the internal dialogue....images from my past come to me in flashes. Things that need my attention and recapitulation. Oddly enough, when I turn my head from side to side....I have an easier time getting the complete memory and letting it go completely. This may or may not work for you or for me always. Recapitulation is a life long process....it will be come easier the more you live your life like a warrior. It will be easier and not a daunting task of writing everyone and everything down. But if you need to write it down, then you probably know what is best for you as spirit lets you know what you need.

