06-15-2015, 12:00 AM
What you say is true, and I am moving in the fluidity with you. You have a problem with the world being fucked up? LAUGH-What book of yours says I should want 'a NOT fucked up world'? You change it because you think you should. Is that your judgement of good and bad going on?
I'll keep it so, because I can do happy with indifference as concerns energetic form. Maybe you work too fucking hard being a moving agency.
Let me tell you though--I'm being facetious. I pay attention to you-- you bring it--
...and you bring it at the right time, the right way
I'll keep it so, because I can do happy with indifference as concerns energetic form. Maybe you work too fucking hard being a moving agency.
Let me tell you though--I'm being facetious. I pay attention to you-- you bring it--
...and you bring it at the right time, the right way

