07-09-2015, 12:01 AM
"You will draw from this empowering (deathground) experience forevermore."
To clarify--victory in deathground is the profound empiricism that your fate has no power over you. The warrior in that ultimate position, neutralizes death.
While the specific experience gradually faded into memory after a few months, the impact as resource has never gone away.
When I neutralize self-importance, what is it I do really? Freedom is the security I have in the face of fate and death, elso how can one say the word honestly?
Self stays, awareness stays-- I choose to live happily with the sharp cutting teeth of reality. I'm here to tell you that the disposition for this is obtainable.
I have it in large degree.
To clarify--victory in deathground is the profound empiricism that your fate has no power over you. The warrior in that ultimate position, neutralizes death.
While the specific experience gradually faded into memory after a few months, the impact as resource has never gone away.
When I neutralize self-importance, what is it I do really? Freedom is the security I have in the face of fate and death, elso how can one say the word honestly?
Self stays, awareness stays-- I choose to live happily with the sharp cutting teeth of reality. I'm here to tell you that the disposition for this is obtainable.
I have it in large degree.

