08-30-2015, 12:02 AM
Note* I am reaching.. extending in an insecure, ornery manner. LAUGH...... still true. I mentioned earlier, I write ostentateously when conditions are less easy. There is some negative tightening, and yet this position allows me to stalk myself. I enjoy the 'unenviable' by a hearty, sensual retreat to the bottom of it all.
Oh my fucking god, I really am substantially doing this **** I speak of.. SMILE.
There are highs in my lows. There are lows in my lows. There are highs in my highs, and I make sure to SEE the lows in the highs. I'm a rat in the sewer, and an angel in heaven.
What I really am is a pig at the trough....... ....
Oh my fucking god, I really am substantially doing this **** I speak of.. SMILE.
There are highs in my lows. There are lows in my lows. There are highs in my highs, and I make sure to SEE the lows in the highs. I'm a rat in the sewer, and an angel in heaven.
What I really am is a pig at the trough....... ....

