12-06-2015, 12:08 AM
By now you should have figured the abnegation I utilize is decades old monastic exercise. However, I don't turn myself over lock, stock, and barrel to anyone as many practitioners were want to do.
Though I genuinely expose my self-weaknesses in a virtual self abasement, I go low to reload and emerge with power. I would NEVER show weakness outside unless it were a tactic of advantage.
I am preeety tough. I could tell many true stories to cast myself as such. I'll reiterate: you must make yourself invulnerable by loving everything you are, NO hiding, no exceptions. Go to where it hurts to see yourself and objectify that self-rejection.
Also, I want to advise I used the words 'self-destruction' loosely in the annihilation context I speak of. I don't ever intentionally bring (or allow) myself down without purposeful intent. I do NOT forfeit keen awareness without a precedent of identified trust to allow that. I do not stay down in manufactured states of lows or/and negative emotions intentionally indulged. I PLAY a LOT, but I am serious about my body and good practices. I cultivate artful living. I am solid. I am authentic. I don't waste energy protecting what is not real SELF.
Though I genuinely expose my self-weaknesses in a virtual self abasement, I go low to reload and emerge with power. I would NEVER show weakness outside unless it were a tactic of advantage.
I am preeety tough. I could tell many true stories to cast myself as such. I'll reiterate: you must make yourself invulnerable by loving everything you are, NO hiding, no exceptions. Go to where it hurts to see yourself and objectify that self-rejection.
Also, I want to advise I used the words 'self-destruction' loosely in the annihilation context I speak of. I don't ever intentionally bring (or allow) myself down without purposeful intent. I do NOT forfeit keen awareness without a precedent of identified trust to allow that. I do not stay down in manufactured states of lows or/and negative emotions intentionally indulged. I PLAY a LOT, but I am serious about my body and good practices. I cultivate artful living. I am solid. I am authentic. I don't waste energy protecting what is not real SELF.

