05-15-2018, 12:00 AM
Bump.
I, too, wonder if there have been any applicants. Man, I've been away for so long from RF. I almost wonder about all the spiritual and insightful exchanges members must be having. I bet it's a goldmine of information and growth. How spectacular an experience it was. If I weren't so busy with watching Netflix, I would totally apply.
By the way, Netflix is doing a Witcher series. Netflix is so fun. #addicted
I, too, wonder if there have been any applicants. Man, I've been away for so long from RF. I almost wonder about all the spiritual and insightful exchanges members must be having. I bet it's a goldmine of information and growth. How spectacular an experience it was. If I weren't so busy with watching Netflix, I would totally apply.
By the way, Netflix is doing a Witcher series. Netflix is so fun. #addicted

