07-18-2008, 12:00 AM
Personally, I think it is normal to refuse the concept of the parasite flyer. No one in their right minds would accept a concept right out of the middle ages
(Some christians believe we are controled by an evil demon spirit). I don't believe in the flyer myself, but that`s because I`m not a seer, so I can`t see
the foreign installation (its suppose to look like a pulsating sick energy in the head).
But after saying all this, I can say by experience that the informations in Castaneda's books are exact, are real. So I feel a mix of disbelief,
vulnerability and fear.
In fact, it looks like God decides who gets to see the truth for themselves. A knowledge out of this world, that belongs to only a few. Maybe God wants it like
that. A knowledge that can't be accepted, or forced. A knowledge that has to be experienced and lived.
(Some christians believe we are controled by an evil demon spirit). I don't believe in the flyer myself, but that`s because I`m not a seer, so I can`t see
the foreign installation (its suppose to look like a pulsating sick energy in the head).
But after saying all this, I can say by experience that the informations in Castaneda's books are exact, are real. So I feel a mix of disbelief,
vulnerability and fear.
In fact, it looks like God decides who gets to see the truth for themselves. A knowledge out of this world, that belongs to only a few. Maybe God wants it like
that. A knowledge that can't be accepted, or forced. A knowledge that has to be experienced and lived.

