12-11-2016, 12:00 AM
I reap what I sow, until I drop the hoe
It never ceases to amaze me how the whole of the recapitulation can be cultivated in a single, definitive moment...which is never not available, regardless of what the mind might weave in ensnarement to the contrary. The mind will do/say whatever is necessary to ensure its relevance...its survival. As mentioned above, when deprived it grows hungry...and then quite resourceful in attempting to secure its next meal!
I've been watching this whole business playing out on my shoulders for quite some time now. When I'm in the thing's grip, it seems an endless maze with no center. And then, *SNAP!* and it all straightens out and becomes clear. A moment of deep silence, and it's all just gone. Well...maybe a lingering flicker of body-response, but that's just like a dwindling echo, for the most part.
The simplicity of silent awareness....pure magic!
It never ceases to amaze me how the whole of the recapitulation can be cultivated in a single, definitive moment...which is never not available, regardless of what the mind might weave in ensnarement to the contrary. The mind will do/say whatever is necessary to ensure its relevance...its survival. As mentioned above, when deprived it grows hungry...and then quite resourceful in attempting to secure its next meal!
I've been watching this whole business playing out on my shoulders for quite some time now. When I'm in the thing's grip, it seems an endless maze with no center. And then, *SNAP!* and it all straightens out and becomes clear. A moment of deep silence, and it's all just gone. Well...maybe a lingering flicker of body-response, but that's just like a dwindling echo, for the most part.
The simplicity of silent awareness....pure magic!

