12-15-2016, 12:00 AM
Agree, intent is key. Mine is to work from the inside out.
Speaking of working from the inside out, the elephant reflects a dream I had a few years ago. Or was it a dream someone else had, but made an impression? I can't remember lol. Something about it being caged....a carnival animal forced to play a role....yet playing this hauntingly beautiful song on a harmonica/flute like device. So it found freedom by not "thrashing around in the paper bag" as you've said in the past...by not being identified with being imprisoned. That beautiful, haunting music just kind of diffused through the space between the bars because it's too ephemeral to be caged by them.
Feeling is, being centered in the abstract core allows for this diffusion....where solidity becomes unraveled.
Speaking of working from the inside out, the elephant reflects a dream I had a few years ago. Or was it a dream someone else had, but made an impression? I can't remember lol. Something about it being caged....a carnival animal forced to play a role....yet playing this hauntingly beautiful song on a harmonica/flute like device. So it found freedom by not "thrashing around in the paper bag" as you've said in the past...by not being identified with being imprisoned. That beautiful, haunting music just kind of diffused through the space between the bars because it's too ephemeral to be caged by them.
Feeling is, being centered in the abstract core allows for this diffusion....where solidity becomes unraveled.

