01-25-2017, 12:00 AM
I think many of the initiations on the warriors pathand indeed the tests of immpeccbility (see above)are over as soon as they begin.
I remember drowning in a river currentI tried to grab for a neihbouring swimmerinstantly i realised i would drag them underand so i let go and started going underwhilst drawn downstream.I could see the sea 120 miles away as the river was flowingcould see dead sailors in davey jones locker.
i am so glad that time wasnt spent beingpunched in the face to stop me drowningsomeone else as well.
as it happens i was rescued from the currenthumiliating weakness that it was.At least i let go.
I remember drowning in a river currentI tried to grab for a neihbouring swimmerinstantly i realised i would drag them underand so i let go and started going underwhilst drawn downstream.I could see the sea 120 miles away as the river was flowingcould see dead sailors in davey jones locker.
i am so glad that time wasnt spent beingpunched in the face to stop me drowningsomeone else as well.
as it happens i was rescued from the currenthumiliating weakness that it was.At least i let go.

