01-25-2017, 12:00 AM
"i surfacely judged all and sundry, skipping from marked by fear, to lost by pity, to robbed by stupid-all nitty gritty.
then i STOPPED"
Sounds like you defeated clarity, as it manifests itself as an enemy.
"and so I let go and started to go under"
This, for me, is my key. I will endeavor.
"please don't try to bullshit recapitulation
the truth will set you free"
Truth, for me, is inherent in taking the key...inserting it and then turning it.....moment by moment. Recapitulation, for me, is the act of letting go in the face of the compulsion to cling. So, inserting and turning the key in the face of resistance.
then i STOPPED"
Sounds like you defeated clarity, as it manifests itself as an enemy.
"and so I let go and started to go under"
This, for me, is my key. I will endeavor.
"please don't try to bullshit recapitulation
the truth will set you free"
Truth, for me, is inherent in taking the key...inserting it and then turning it.....moment by moment. Recapitulation, for me, is the act of letting go in the face of the compulsion to cling. So, inserting and turning the key in the face of resistance.

