02-01-2017, 12:00 AM
"I wouldnt want to meet me when i am dead"
Ghost hunter. They're out there, I know.
It behooves me to dispense with the predator-prey motif while in the here and now. I can imagine that I can't imagine the nightmare associated with taking what I can't let go of with me post mortem. Getting a taste of it, periodically, is the cure for boredom. As is getting a taste of the sense of liberation when I do let go.
Awareness itself is the best motivator to further dilating the pupil. But being/feeling haunted works too, when I can help but look back over my shoulder
Ghost hunter. They're out there, I know.
It behooves me to dispense with the predator-prey motif while in the here and now. I can imagine that I can't imagine the nightmare associated with taking what I can't let go of with me post mortem. Getting a taste of it, periodically, is the cure for boredom. As is getting a taste of the sense of liberation when I do let go.
Awareness itself is the best motivator to further dilating the pupil. But being/feeling haunted works too, when I can help but look back over my shoulder

