06-10-2012, 12:00 AM
Gonzo wrote:
You cannot know if you rely upon rumor.
Not relying on rumor. Been there, done that. Why are you even trying to argue this? We both know the history. And we both know what you have said about your own intent with regard to chat and forums. No rumor required. A simple distillation of experience suffices quite nicely, and stretched over a span of at least 5 years, probably longer.
Nothing has changed. And I notice you didn't tell me I'm wrong about my accusations, so I'll take that as validation that my comments in my previous post were on the mark.
Those who can DO. Those who can't... chat. Any questions?
You cannot know if you rely upon rumor.
Not relying on rumor. Been there, done that. Why are you even trying to argue this? We both know the history. And we both know what you have said about your own intent with regard to chat and forums. No rumor required. A simple distillation of experience suffices quite nicely, and stretched over a span of at least 5 years, probably longer.
Nothing has changed. And I notice you didn't tell me I'm wrong about my accusations, so I'll take that as validation that my comments in my previous post were on the mark.
Those who can DO. Those who can't... chat. Any questions?

