02-09-2009, 12:00 AM
toltechie wrote:
Seeitall wrote:
> how much self importance is required so that you take it as
an offense to human race ? Oh no, we were wonderful
race once, now I can feel better.
Regardless of how you feel, Seeitall, there was no emotion in my observation that Armando Torres is slandering the truth about our relationship and history
with the foreign installation.
IMO, self importance runs much deeper than emotions.
Don't you think
that the opinion you present is more denigrating to human race that the one
presented by Tores ? A super advanced human race being dumbed down by
dumb dull flying mantas ? How much more pathetic that could be ?
I was simply surprised why you did pick on such "non issue" statement
and made an issue from it. When I read that statement first time, I took it
as pure IRONY from Tores or Castaneda or who ever originally said that.
I think he is not saying that we should be thankful for being civilized, but that we
have to cancel it.
Seeitall wrote:
> how much self importance is required so that you take it as
an offense to human race ? Oh no, we were wonderful
race once, now I can feel better.
Regardless of how you feel, Seeitall, there was no emotion in my observation that Armando Torres is slandering the truth about our relationship and history
with the foreign installation.
IMO, self importance runs much deeper than emotions.
Don't you think
that the opinion you present is more denigrating to human race that the one
presented by Tores ? A super advanced human race being dumbed down by
dumb dull flying mantas ? How much more pathetic that could be ?
I was simply surprised why you did pick on such "non issue" statement
and made an issue from it. When I read that statement first time, I took it
as pure IRONY from Tores or Castaneda or who ever originally said that.
I think he is not saying that we should be thankful for being civilized, but that we
have to cancel it.

