02-12-2009, 12:00 AM
Toltechie wrote: "won't keep indulging you on this Seeitall"
Sorry, Seeitall - didn't want to cut you off. I wasn't clear enough. I meant I won't further go through the exercise of picking apart Tores'
text about the F.I. for you. That's all.
I think you would benefit by such an exercise, though. And consider that if you discover a writer is yanking your chain about one thing, even what you consider
a non-issue, that it's probably a good idea to suspect they may be doing the same elsewhere in their dissertations, no matter how beautifully you think
they write.
Peace,
Toltechie
Sorry, Seeitall - didn't want to cut you off. I wasn't clear enough. I meant I won't further go through the exercise of picking apart Tores'
text about the F.I. for you. That's all.
I think you would benefit by such an exercise, though. And consider that if you discover a writer is yanking your chain about one thing, even what you consider
a non-issue, that it's probably a good idea to suspect they may be doing the same elsewhere in their dissertations, no matter how beautifully you think
they write.
Peace,
Toltechie

