05-20-2009, 12:01 AM
docta lee wrote:
Hey bluedreamer
I think you are talking about a guy i know Halim El-Dabh but his first name is Kallil he has a band called Ethnic Heritage Ensemble
I met him a few times very nice guy.
Yes the beetle thing i am not sure but maybe it's a Ally?
Later.
Was your Kallil Halim El-Dabh very old and a professor at Kent State? He was up in his 80's I thought though my memory isn't fresh,
coud've been between 68 and 80's. I thought the bug could have been a shaman or that maybe insects have more going on than I suspect, but I have to be
cautious about giving things permanent features because I don't know. It didn't feel harmful, I liked watching it.
Later
Hey bluedreamer
I think you are talking about a guy i know Halim El-Dabh but his first name is Kallil he has a band called Ethnic Heritage Ensemble
I met him a few times very nice guy.
Yes the beetle thing i am not sure but maybe it's a Ally?
Later.
Was your Kallil Halim El-Dabh very old and a professor at Kent State? He was up in his 80's I thought though my memory isn't fresh,
coud've been between 68 and 80's. I thought the bug could have been a shaman or that maybe insects have more going on than I suspect, but I have to be
cautious about giving things permanent features because I don't know. It didn't feel harmful, I liked watching it.
Later

