12-27-2008, 12:00 AM
Blue totem wrote:
I know I wont be popular on this site, if I criticise Don Juan.
you surely will not. especially if
that criticism is inconsistent, arrogant and hostile.
Here are some of your statements:
- I love Castaneda`s books.
- I sincerely think that Don Juan views are ridiculous, idiotics and unsensitives.
- I'm ok with nagualism, but not ok with Don Juan
If you happen to be on christian forum, you may try this one as well to
gain some popularity:
"I really love new testament and I'm ok with christianity , but in my opinion
Jesus was an **** and his views were ridiculous."
I know I wont be popular on this site, if I criticise Don Juan.
you surely will not. especially if
that criticism is inconsistent, arrogant and hostile.
Here are some of your statements:
- I love Castaneda`s books.
- I sincerely think that Don Juan views are ridiculous, idiotics and unsensitives.
- I'm ok with nagualism, but not ok with Don Juan
If you happen to be on christian forum, you may try this one as well to
gain some popularity:
"I really love new testament and I'm ok with christianity , but in my opinion
Jesus was an **** and his views were ridiculous."

