12-29-2008, 12:00 AM
I have mentionned before that Don Juan's sorcery was tainted by his
American-Indian slash warrior type background. I'm aware of where he comes from.
Then if Don Juan didn't know any better, why bother giving him any real credit? Specially philosophical credit.
Why follow this mans philosophy, if he evidently didn't have the right tools?
You know, when you are in the presence of a moraly illuminated person, you feel at ease.
But when Carlos was arround DJ, he felt treatened. I believe DJ's actions where more than just shortcomings.
American-Indian slash warrior type background. I'm aware of where he comes from.
Then if Don Juan didn't know any better, why bother giving him any real credit? Specially philosophical credit.
Why follow this mans philosophy, if he evidently didn't have the right tools?
You know, when you are in the presence of a moraly illuminated person, you feel at ease.
But when Carlos was arround DJ, he felt treatened. I believe DJ's actions where more than just shortcomings.

