12-30-2008, 12:00 AM
Well people, I'm not out the door just yet.
Like I told you before, I dont disregard seeing, the inorganic world, dreaming or energy. I'm not against everything.
I've seen many times, why would I disregard it? I'm a mystic myself.
But put yourself in my position, my background is zen, and zen is silent on about everything mystical.
So what do I do? I find a site like this one who is ready to talk about secret knowledge...
Sustained reaction is not my place. I love Castanedas books.
But its not because I like a good murder mystery book, that I like murder in real life.
Like I told you before, I dont disregard seeing, the inorganic world, dreaming or energy. I'm not against everything.
I've seen many times, why would I disregard it? I'm a mystic myself.
But put yourself in my position, my background is zen, and zen is silent on about everything mystical.
So what do I do? I find a site like this one who is ready to talk about secret knowledge...
Sustained reaction is not my place. I love Castanedas books.
But its not because I like a good murder mystery book, that I like murder in real life.

