12-30-2008, 12:00 AM
Blue totem wrote:
Lets face it, with who am I going to talk about shape-changing, the luminous egg, seeing, parallel worlds and inorganics?... With the Wanderling? Or maybe
some kind of web sangha? No, all they talk about is lotus positions and nirvana.
I guess I'm stuck with you assholes.
Remember the Law of Attraction thingy?
If you attract assholes, what are you?
Incidentally you are one of the few uncomfortable ones here. The rest are just fine.
PS: I'm still hoping that you go to PP. Could you please reconsider?
Lets face it, with who am I going to talk about shape-changing, the luminous egg, seeing, parallel worlds and inorganics?... With the Wanderling? Or maybe
some kind of web sangha? No, all they talk about is lotus positions and nirvana.
I guess I'm stuck with you assholes.
Remember the Law of Attraction thingy?
If you attract assholes, what are you?
Incidentally you are one of the few uncomfortable ones here. The rest are just fine.
PS: I'm still hoping that you go to PP. Could you please reconsider?

