03-22-2004, 12:00 AM
I have never been in an actual pissing contest before, but I agree, one would be immensely exciting, especially if all the males on this site got together, stood in a line, and pissed as far as we could, the whole time STALKING THE FI!!!!!!!! Imagine how the FI might react to being stalked durring a pissing contest!!
On this note I want to point out something I think is utterly critical to stalking.
See, I don't think it is the fecal matter itself you should necesarily be stalking on, but rather your own self as the matter makes its exist. If you have never done this your mssing out on an interesting bt of your subconscious. Durring my own stalking I have noticed severe malfunctions with people minds in regard to how their digestive system really works, not to mention the action of stalking itself durring this intercourse having severe effects on bodily energy tension.
On this note I want to point out something I think is utterly critical to stalking.
See, I don't think it is the fecal matter itself you should necesarily be stalking on, but rather your own self as the matter makes its exist. If you have never done this your mssing out on an interesting bt of your subconscious. Durring my own stalking I have noticed severe malfunctions with people minds in regard to how their digestive system really works, not to mention the action of stalking itself durring this intercourse having severe effects on bodily energy tension.

