02-23-2011, 12:00 AM
"Nu lang seems more concerned with the “conditioning” that time exacts upon us all and hold out the possibility that this grip of time can be broken and that is when the fun starts."
Yes...and I agree with Enchantra and Bob though they differ in what they highlight, I see they both understand the same thing...and you and Ninth too, all of us in this thread understand about time and eternity which is outside of time. That means we are all sorcerers Only sorcerers could grasp this. Granted our views each will fill in the missing puzzle pieces for each other...such as I like how Bob pointed out that other realms operate on a different time rather then 'no time'. The no time is ever present allowing for such adaptability...like our discussion so long ago on how emptiness allows for eternal adaptation of form.
The way I see it, we take what we understand about time and run with it...so you are very correct in your assessment of my view on time's relevance.
When I first joined Ravensfield...our first group dreaming together was Lone Wolf discussing about time...I did not recall what was said, but thats the funny thing about dreaming...there's transmission of knowledge even when you cannot consciously remember it.
This is why some are weary of dreaming...because of all the things that can be done in dreaming unknown to the dreamer...but I say, its already being done to the sleepers so its better to improve dreaming rather than run away from whats happening no matter what. And by this I am not referring to what naguals do in dreaming, but all those other people out there...some into dark sorcery. Its easy for them to manipulate the realms when they have a certain degree of ability to navigate time dimensions.
But I think our guides (or Spirit) help us when we are not able to so there is a sort of protection from dark sorcery until we get stronger.
Yes...and I agree with Enchantra and Bob though they differ in what they highlight, I see they both understand the same thing...and you and Ninth too, all of us in this thread understand about time and eternity which is outside of time. That means we are all sorcerers Only sorcerers could grasp this. Granted our views each will fill in the missing puzzle pieces for each other...such as I like how Bob pointed out that other realms operate on a different time rather then 'no time'. The no time is ever present allowing for such adaptability...like our discussion so long ago on how emptiness allows for eternal adaptation of form.
The way I see it, we take what we understand about time and run with it...so you are very correct in your assessment of my view on time's relevance.
When I first joined Ravensfield...our first group dreaming together was Lone Wolf discussing about time...I did not recall what was said, but thats the funny thing about dreaming...there's transmission of knowledge even when you cannot consciously remember it.
This is why some are weary of dreaming...because of all the things that can be done in dreaming unknown to the dreamer...but I say, its already being done to the sleepers so its better to improve dreaming rather than run away from whats happening no matter what. And by this I am not referring to what naguals do in dreaming, but all those other people out there...some into dark sorcery. Its easy for them to manipulate the realms when they have a certain degree of ability to navigate time dimensions.
But I think our guides (or Spirit) help us when we are not able to so there is a sort of protection from dark sorcery until we get stronger.

